Tagging v. A gripping game played in the Blogosphere where bloggers link with each other for no apparent reason. From The International dictionary of Blogosphere.
Recently I've been tagged by The Restless Quill. In fact, I received a message whose contents were the following.
Dear fellow blogger,
You have been invited to join an ominous cabal of bloggers who wish to pass their time by tagging each other. The encumbrance of this task lies upon you to continue this revered tradition of tagging 7 people in blogosphere. We are in the process of creating the fourth Reich in blogosphere, so tag along.
The OracleIt didn't look like I had an option otherwise. I finally decided to join the tagging bandwagon and hence this post.
Reveal 7 random things about yourself.
1) You have to tag 7 people.
2) You have to link their pages in your tag post
3) You have to leave a comment in their comments section telling them they've been tagged.
4) You have to say who tagged you.
As a creator's tribute you might have to copy paste these 4 rules on your blog enforcing the tag on innocent bloggers who visit your post. Also note that you should reveal random things about yourself.By tagging 7 people you are in process of creating a cult of bloggers thus forming the fourth Reich in the empire of Blogosphere.
So here goes the random confessions...
1. I'm a narcissist. I authored a book called I, me, myself: the tales of a narcissist and ended up not publishing it because I thought I should be the only one reading it. I also authored the Blogcode which is an incomplete set of documented rules governing the blogosphere.
2.I believe that everyone suspects himself of at least one of the cardinal virtues, and this is mine: I am one of the few honest people that I have ever known.
(With due respects to Scott Fitzgerald and the Great Gadsby)
3.I'm no grammar nazi, but I prefer to atleast do justice to this language rather than eating letters of words. I sincerely believe that the Shakespearean version of Romeo and Juliet sounds better than the neo-lingual version
Romeo- Yo Julie, wassup.??????:All credits to Damu for this comment.
Juliet- (ROFL) dude u rock.Oh no,dad cming, TTYL.
4. I am still a pariah at social networking though many of my posts have been pertaining to it. I am still to get my footing firm on twitter, I don't seriously believe tweeting what I had for lunch makes sense, may be twitterati read my post on twitter.
5. I've been well trained in the graceful art of plagiarising assignments and delaying things to the end. In fact, this free skill training package was activated upon joining college (engineering in particular).
6.I am a heavy caffeine addict, since my college mess's coffee standards are comparable to mucky water a major deal of my pocket expenses go towards the the coffee fund.
7.I can write vivaciously verbose posts with absolutely no content in them. I believe the readers of my blog are well aware of this. Thank you for the visit :)
Now the tags go to
1. Damu of Random Rants of a Raving Raconteur,a fellow vegan, my best friend and a follower of yours truly's blog ever since its inception.
2. mK of http://themeekkaiser.blogspot.com/, who shall justify the relevance of this post-title.
3. Laafatlife at http://laafatlife.wordpress.com/ , visit with caution; high humour content
4. Journomuse of the blog Word Sketches , a blog which paints word sketches of top quality. Kind of blog that justifies that the pen can pull off better works than the paintbrush.
5.Lazy pineapple of http://www.lazypineapple.com/, a humour blog that is addictive to read
6.Varsh at Food For thought a constantly updated blog with a variety of subjects
7.Nish , whose blog is fun to read...
Join the cult, tag along.
P.S : Most of the work in this blog is purely a figment of my imagination.