Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Fourth Reich (a.k.a the tag post)


Tagging v. A  gripping game played in the Blogosphere where bloggers link with each other for no apparent reason. From  The International dictionary of Blogosphere.

Recently I've been tagged by The Restless Quill. In fact, I  received a message whose contents were the following.

Dear fellow blogger,
You have been invited to join an ominous cabal of bloggers who wish to pass their time by tagging each other. The encumbrance of this task lies upon you to continue this revered tradition of tagging 7 people in blogosphere. We are in the process of creating the fourth Reich in blogosphere, so tag along.
Regards
The Oracle
It didn't look like I had an option otherwise. I finally decided to join the tagging bandwagon and hence this post.


Rules
Reveal 7 random things about yourself.
1) You have to tag 7 people.
2) You have to link their pages in  your tag post
3) You  have to leave a comment in their comments section telling them they've been tagged.
4) You have to say who tagged you.

As a creator's tribute you might have to copy paste these 4 rules on your blog enforcing the tag on innocent bloggers who visit your post. Also note that you should reveal random things about yourself.By tagging 7 people you are in process of creating a cult of bloggers thus forming the fourth Reich in the empire of Blogosphere.

So here goes the random confessions...

1. I'm a narcissist. I authored a book called I, me, myself: the tales of a narcissist and ended up not publishing it because I thought I should be the only one reading it. I also authored the Blogcode which is an incomplete set of documented rules governing the blogosphere.

2.I believe that everyone suspects himself of at least one of the cardinal virtues, and this is mine: I am one of the few honest people that I have ever known. 
(With due respects to Scott Fitzgerald and the Great Gadsby)


3.I'm no grammar nazi, but I prefer to atleast do justice to this language rather than eating letters of words. I sincerely believe that the Shakespearean version of Romeo and Juliet sounds better than the neo-lingual version
 Romeo- Yo Julie, wassup.??????:
 Juliet- (ROFL) dude u rock.Oh no,dad cming, TTYL.
All credits to Damu for this comment.

4. I am still a pariah at social networking though many of my posts have been pertaining to it. I am still to get my footing firm on twitter, I don't seriously believe tweeting what I had for lunch makes sense, may be twitterati read my post on twitter.

5. I've been well trained in the graceful art of plagiarising assignments and delaying things to the end. In fact, this free skill training package was activated upon joining college (engineering in particular).

6.I am a heavy caffeine addict, since my college mess's coffee standards are comparable to mucky water a major deal of my pocket expenses go towards the the coffee fund.

7.I can write vivaciously verbose posts with absolutely no content in them. I believe the readers of my blog are well aware of this. Thank you for the visit :) 


Now the tags go to
1. Damu of Random Rants of a Raving Raconteur,a fellow vegan, my best friend and a follower of yours truly's blog ever since its inception.
2. mK of http://themeekkaiser.blogspot.com/, who shall justify the relevance of this post-title.
3. Laafatlife at http://laafatlife.wordpress.com/ , visit with caution; high humour content
4. Journomuse of the blog Word Sketches , a blog which paints word sketches of top quality. Kind of blog that justifies that the pen can pull off better works than the paintbrush.
5.Lazy pineapple of http://www.lazypineapple.com/,  a humour blog that is addictive to read
6.Varsh at Food For thought a constantly updated blog with a variety of subjects
7.Nish , whose blog is fun to read...

Join the cult, tag along.

P.S : Most of the work in this blog is purely a figment of my imagination.

Toodles

The Analyst

18 comments:

  1. Very creative...I was about to say Hail Hitler when I saw the last line...now I have a tag to my ear that says...'Aprilfooled in March'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I like your random things...though expected to see that you were working on some monstrous AI project that would take churning assignments into a new league altogether...:) But now that you have started off a tag I shall take it further along....

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Journomuse,
    Yes such an AI project should be an essential addition to my wishlist.

    @Nalini
    'April Fooled in March'-Nice one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol!!

    I have beenn tagged by one of those long back and wrote a very similar post... well great men think alike :)

    http://gtoosphere.blogspot.com/2009/06/ive-been-tagged-by-apnerve-last-week-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there...interesting answers :)

    Thanks for tagging me...will take it up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ g2
    Great men sure think alike, yep your post was on very similar lines...

    @Varsh
    You don't have an option, that was what I was told...

    ReplyDelete
  7. while searchin thru random blogs,accidentally landed in yurs....liked this blog.....m goinm to follow yu......!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. You wrote 'I, me, myself' too? That's uncanny ;-0)

    Also, severely shaking my head @ being Twitter challenged, caffeine addiction and the verbose posts sans content :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Judy Balan
    Well Verbose posts sans content are my speciality:). Join the caffeine addicts anonymous club...

    @NikhiMenon
    Thanks for the add...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to know you a little more through this tag and your blog. I think i am first time here! Nice blog you have :)

    Good to know few more bloggers through this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Mohan
    Your blog is excellent, something with a variety of content and very professional thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha.. Omg omg omg! That was good! :)

    And dude.. You tagged Me? One of the laziest and prized procrastinators around the world? Tsk Tsk. Such a waste of precious effort..

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Deepti
    I was procrastinating on this post too...do it sometime later:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Fourth Reich? Respect for the title. It sounds quite odd though, people starting to tag random bloggers like this. But it does make sense in expanding the network of bloggers one is connected with.
    Honoured to see I am tagged. And the 7 random things were a very nice read, especially the Great Gatsby quote; it's one of the best books I read in the recent past.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The first point totally cracked me up!

    And seriously, love the Great Gatsby quote.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well well well, I am tagged...Lets see, it has been a long break from blogosphere, and this might prove to be the ideal impulse for me to begin blogging again. And nice post and weird things about you. I me and myself it seems :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Damu
    I wanted a post from you that is a reason for tag...

    @mK
    Yep... random tagging is the game of blogosphere

    @Deidre
    Thanks for the visit

    ReplyDelete
  18. :D you had me gripped to the post from the first word. amazing. Glad I found one more " blog worth reading" . Will visit again .Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete