Wednesday, October 17, 2012

So it has come to this ...



It has been nearly an year since I posted something, other than my one true follower, others must know that radical changes have taken place in the Life & Times of yours truly, for one I'm not in college anymore, a graduand now, as Wikipedia puts it. My culinary options are not restricted to Gobi Manchurian*  anymore. In the past year life has been partly nomadic. I have relocated about 7 times in the past 7 months in Bangalore and I'm actually working now, like for real. Of course this does not explain why the 2 year sabbatical from blogger.

Originally this post was meant to be an elegy to blogger, I thought of kicking blogger and moving to something else, posterous, tumbler, Wordpress. Well at the moment though that might be unlikely, (and blogger has undergone a lot of changes since I last posted). I promise I'll update something soon.



P.S Title inspired by XKCD comic

* Gobi Manchurian: A dish served from kitchens of Isengrad which consists mostly of questionably coloured vegetables & cauliflower bathed in oil

3 comments:

  1. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an especially good written article. i will be able to take care to marker it and come back to find out further of your helpful data. many thanks for the post. i will be able to actually come back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very attention-grabbing diary. lots of blogs I see recently do not extremely give something that attract others, however i am most positively fascinated by this one. simply thought that i'd post and allow you to apprehend.

    ReplyDelete